Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Tue 19. Mar 2024, 11:33

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed 20. Aug 2014, 13:36 

A small group of pirates is trying to board the ship. Repel them or block their progress as much as possible. If they reach the bridge, you have lost your ship. The first part shows an unarmed crew, the second an armed response. All Crew (and even the pirates) shoot to wound only - if a combatant is down, he stops fighting and can be captured. As soon as the first team member is killed however (accidentally or by setting combat settings to "kill), everyone is fighting to death.

PostPosted: Wed 20. Aug 2014, 18:11 

Nice, finally some real combat XD guess now I'll make sure every damn ship I build has an armory even if it only gives a small hope XD

regarding unit breaching charges, will there ever be a unit inventory limiting how many breaching charges one unit can place in one mission? would make a good mechanic to force the player/computer to decide which doors need to be opened immediately and which ones can wait for someone with a cutting torch.

also love the sound for the pirates, generic but with the way it sounds it kind of implies the pirates are using encrypted radio, it's great XD

PostPosted: Fri 22. Aug 2014, 17:02 

You got me wanting to spend more $$$ to help fund. Wish I wasn't so broke right now :(

Keep up the great work please :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon 25. Aug 2014, 10:24 

Quote:
regarding unit breaching charges, will there ever be a unit inventory limiting how many breaching charges one unit can place in one mission? would make a good mechanic to force the player/computer to decide which doors need to be opened immediately and which ones can wait for someone with a cutting torch.

definitely!

Quote:
also love the sound for the pirates, generic but with the way it sounds it kind of implies the pirates are using encrypted radio, it's great XD

thanks so much for the feedback, I was aiming for that impression :)

PostPosted: Mon 25. Aug 2014, 15:16 

You're doing great Ratakari!!! Keep it up, can't wait for the next patch :D Du bist der beste!

PostPosted: Mon 25. Aug 2014, 17:20 

Cant wait to see all the cool tricks with this one :) keep up the great work! :)