Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024, 10:03

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Crew Patrol Bug
PostPosted: Sun 2. Jun 2013, 12:05 

I've noticed recurring problems with crew patrols. They aren't performing maintenance sometimes on their assigned rooms.

I attach an image of a good example of this. A pilot has been assigned the following:

0: Wait for 610 somethings.
1: Go to computer core and perform maintenance.

In the image, I manually forced pilot 11 to go to the computer core, as it was not being maintained. In addition, the bridge was also not being maintained. In the image, pilot 11 is performing maintenance on the computer core and the "Pilots: 5/6" count reflects this. However, the bridge is marked as "Maintenance: permanent Crew", as if 6/6 pilots are present and the efficiency percentage is not dropping. The game is having problems determining who is in what room.

EDIT: Now when I click to move pilot 11 somewhere, the Bridge shows "Maintenance: overdue". When he stops moving (even in a corridor), the Bridge changes to "Maintenance: permanent Crew".

EDIT 2: I returned pilot 11 to his patrol. But doing this caused him to do nothing at both patrol waypoints. It also caused the problem with the Bridge to be resolved and it began to display the correct Maintenance value according to the crew count. I deleted a patrol waypoint and recreated the patrol for pilot 11. The patrol was now functioning correctly until the mission timer expired.

Attachments:
CrewPatrolBug.jpg
CrewPatrolBug.jpg [ 88.88 KiB | Viewed 3598 times ]