Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024, 20:17

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon 10. Sep 2012, 06:15 

Hello there, just a fan of this game that needs a bit of clarification about donations, a three part question mostly.

firstly: so i love this concept... i think that goes without saying X3 so much so that i would like to donate 100 dollars (canadian) to the effort but i'm torn... see... *sigh* i guess i gotta say it... ">.> i'm shy damn it >.< and as such i don't like the idea of having my face plastered in the game ._." (don't ask why unless you want a stupid answer ">.>) so my question is, is the "having your picture put as a crewmember" part optional? ._." i would very much like to have all the other goodies we get for a 100 dollar donation but that small thing is getting in my way.... oh, and the fact that right now i need to save money for a move, but i think i can work that out >.>

secondly: i have shown this game to my friends and they simply love it as well, one of my friends has also considered donating 100 dollars as well (coincidentally this is the friend i'm moving in with) but lacks a paypal account or credit card, i was wondering if it is possible to make two seperate and distinct donations through one donation source? and how that might work, i plan to use my credit card to donate for my friend so that he may have the joy of all the 100 dollar goodies as well so i kinda need to know this before i decide to do that ">.>

lastly: i know this game if FAR from complete but, just how much longer will we be able to recieve all those goodies with the donations? up until the game itself is complete? or just until the funding goals are reached? as i said above i'm in the midst of saving for a move so i'd like to to put it off as long as humanly possible until i'm financially stable but how knows? my damned excitement may just get to me and force me to donate by the end of this po-

lol just kidding, but really, i'm torn between donating now and waiting it out so i'll compromise with myself and wait till my questions are answered... ._."

thanks~

PostPosted: Mon 10. Sep 2012, 07:56 

Hey,

The Pre-Order (with all the goodies) will be available until the Beta is out - so you still got time ;)
If you would like to make a "group purchase", please send me a mail with contact details and contribution level for each buyer, and I will send you the paypal-link.

PostPosted: Mon 10. Sep 2012, 09:07 

thank you, and as for my first question... i'm sure you could use the faces for the crew but i'm rather adamant about this... ">.>

PostPosted: Mon 10. Sep 2012, 14:46 

:lol: you MUST give me your picture - if you do not comply, I will send some guys over and they will take your picture by force ;)
dont´t worry - you are the customer here - your wish is my command...