Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024, 11:31

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello?
PostPosted: Wed 14. Nov 2012, 17:39 

Anyone alive?
This forum seems like it's dead since there haven't been any new content updates you could talk about.

So I thought myself why don't we make our own contracts?
Since there is nothing that would stop us from I would volunteer and make some. :)
But befor I start working on some contracts I would like to ask you if you're actually interested so I don't waste my time on it and noone trys them out.

Just post your opinion about this and maybe even start off with a contract. :P

Post subject: Re: Hello?
PostPosted: Thu 15. Nov 2012, 07:45 

Hey there, it's not dead.. at least not for me, I've been checking almost everyday for updates. :geek:

I thought he said something about letting us make contracts in multiplayer, I could be mistaken though..

PostPosted: Thu 15. Nov 2012, 15:15 

I'm also checking it every day but the forum has almost died out. :P

PostPosted: Thu 15. Nov 2012, 21:58 

It is sad to see what potential Ratakari is letting go to waste. Potential customers, advertisement through an active community, creative help etc etc. I fully understand his statement about not posting every little bit of progress on trivial aspects of the game, but it has been more than a month without ANY update. I'm happy to see that he managed to raise the money for all three stages; thats absolutely great, no question.
But if a developer wants his community to remain active (which is the point where great games rise or fall), he WILL have to feed them something, even if its a bit. I remember sending him an email about a lot of issues within the game and i'm certain i'm not the only one. I was quite fanatic about the game and contributing to the cause, as this was exactly what i've waited to see for a loooong time. But to be honest: I'm on the edge of not caring, although i did spend money on it. Even a simple "Hey Community, thanks for all your help und feedback. Just wanted to tell you the game is alive and progressing. There will be an update soon." would help. I really don't wanna see this whole project comming to a dead end. He got a couple of thousand dollars from a lot of people...there should be enough freed time to work on it and care for/nurture the community.

Damn, I'm honestly frustrated.

PostPosted: Fri 16. Nov 2012, 05:03 

There are plenty of people checking everyday for updates..myself included..just look at the view count for your thread. We haven't disappeared, we just got quiet cause there isn't anything new and exciting to talk about unfortunately =[

PostPosted: Fri 16. Nov 2012, 06:45 

yep, this just about sums it up, until the alpha for the crew managment section comes out and we can take an active role in reporting/trouble shooting glitches there won't be much to talk about. but if ratakari would be less reluctant to update on the status of the alpha then maybe conversation would stir somewhat ;3

PostPosted: Tue 20. Nov 2012, 15:59 

here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2424

PostPosted: Wed 21. Nov 2012, 08:38 

see? we get updates, pretty damn good ones to boot! X3

PostPosted: Thu 27. Dec 2012, 18:59 

for (int x = 0, x < x + 1, x++) {
System.out.println("Hello World");
}

Yes, I'm bored. xD

PostPosted: Fri 28. Dec 2012, 05:21 

i know how to do that in C++ X3 but i don't know that language, is that GML? or java? i'm unknowledgable in either X3 or ANY other language other than C++ ._."