Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024, 14:01

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Content
PostPosted: Thu 15. Nov 2012, 17:34 

So you've been sitting there behind the magical development curtain for a while and I hope it's not too unpolite to ask you a few things.

Do you still work on the crew managment thing or are there new cool stuff that you've been working on? :P
Also would you mind if it isn't too much effort to make something like a "cheat" version so we can do stupid stuff, mess around and unlock those other rooms (if they actually work)?

Post subject: Re: Content
PostPosted: Fri 16. Nov 2012, 06:56 

i concur! a status update is required! we need more pylons! err- we need more information! o_o

and in terms of that "cheat mode" mentioned, since this is still early alpha i think it should be possible now to just be able to fully access all blueprints currently avaible, if not to keep us entertained then to at least let us test them out no? XD (totally isn't a flismy pre-text AT ALL ">.>)

PostPosted: Sun 18. Nov 2012, 01:29 

I agree.
I've been following a lot of Indie games lately and this is the only one that lags behind in terms of updates, it sucks too because this is one of the most promising of anything I have seen besides maybe Star Citizen.

PostPosted: Tue 20. Nov 2012, 02:16 

i personally lost interest. thus why i didn't pre order. i felt this would happen.

no news is bad news.

PostPosted: Tue 20. Nov 2012, 15:57 

I moved my home and business headquarters from Germany to France in the last couple of weeks - quite a task, especially if you dont speak french (yet) ;)

I am working on Crew Management, but inspired by the great ideas of the community and some experiences playing Prison Architect, I modified the way power supply works, and added the Cooling System.
I think this will be great new feature, not only because its more intuitive (and got rid of the 10 slot limitation), but it will be a new engineering challenge as well - powerlines and tubes cost money and can be damaged. New playable version coming soon...

PostPosted: Tue 20. Nov 2012, 16:07 

One word: Awesome! :D

PostPosted: Tue 20. Nov 2012, 17:27 

thanks for The update! Does the new alpha have any missions we can do? Also good luck with the new living situation!

PostPosted: Wed 21. Nov 2012, 08:36 

congrats on the move! great to see consideration put to peoples ideas, i love it when i can actually see that happen between updates X3

one question though, are the power lines from the generators to the rooms deck specific? or can the power lines be run in-between decks? i still think it's rather silly to have to put a brand spankin new generator on a deck that only needs one room powered while the generator below or above that deck can easily power the aformentioned room.

PostPosted: Wed 21. Nov 2012, 10:27 

good point, I will look into that.
@ lowerman: I will try to include at least to different construction missions this time.

PostPosted: Wed 21. Nov 2012, 12:09 

You just got my panties wet. And I'm a dude not wearing any panties.