Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024, 12:43

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue 2. Oct 2012, 06:10 

I am willing to invest my time working on script,

Meaning, I have no experience modding or creating, but I have a lot of free time, and I could write. I suggested in the suggestion thread about having Backgrounds and mental state for our characters ( along with friends, family, girlfriends at home waiting, contracting alien disease, mental disease, food disease or package disease contracting unknown Virus, and how it all affects their mind ) Creating hundreds and hundreds of backgrounds so that mostly each character you will see in game have his own story.

Stuff like this. I love writting and creating idea's. Though someone will have to correct the grammar as I am not english, but french ( and I got an english keyboard so I cant even write in french properly.

Please visits my thread on the suggestion thread for further detail.

PostPosted: Tue 2. Oct 2012, 13:25 

Neogodhobo wrote:
I am willing to invest my time working on script,

Meaning, I have no experience modding or creating, but I have a lot of free time, and I could write. I suggested in the suggestion thread about having Backgrounds and mental state for our characters ( along with friends, family, girlfriends at home waiting, contracting alien disease, mental disease, food disease or package disease contracting unknown Virus, and how it all affects their mind ) Creating hundreds and hundreds of backgrounds so that mostly each character you will see in game have his own story.

Stuff like this. I love writting and creating idea's. Though someone will have to correct the grammar as I am not english, but french ( and I got an english keyboard so I cant even write in french properly.

Please visits my thread on the suggestion thread for further detail.

That sounds good. Anyways, i guess i could help out with some designs or ships, characters, etc. as i am pretty good at coming up with ship ideas ;)

PostPosted: Tue 2. Oct 2012, 17:30 

I may potentially be able to help programme in the future but right now I will help with what ever you need.

I am in my 3rd year of a Chemistry degree at the moment and am doing Computational Chemistry as my project. Therefore, soon I may be learning Python, Java and will have to start programming for 3D moddeling and augmented reality. this should start in the next few weeks so my training may be of help then. I already also have a basic knowledge of programming in VB?

If that is of no help I have also moderated for one of the largest minecraft servers and would help with that if needed.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue 2. Oct 2012, 19:45 

S.O.A.P if you want to help the creator send him a message of all of what you said. He would most likely recruit you^^

"I'm watching you punk"
"Really? I'm watching me too sir!"

PostPosted: Wed 3. Oct 2012, 08:49 

T_T it seems like my only useful skill here is playing video games... i wish i could program like you guys, ugh, college couldn't come any faster for me >.<"

PostPosted: Wed 3. Oct 2012, 12:16 

Hi,

I could help the dev team building a roadmap and a planning for the project.

I will pm as soon as i three post approved.

PostPosted: Wed 3. Oct 2012, 21:57 

Aestuo wrote:
T_T it seems like my only useful skill here is playing video games... i wish i could program like you guys, ugh, college couldn't come any faster for me >.<"

\I never went past grade 8 and I know enough to do maps :P Its just a matter of willingness, go on the computer, and research about modding, ask modders around, start like this. College is just an institution that hire people with knowledge, to teach you. You can find people with modding knowledge everywhere on the internet. Go where they hang out, in a lot of forums, there is a section for modders. Go there.

PostPosted: Wed 10. Oct 2012, 23:01 

If he requires anyone to help with some PR or Community Management I'll put my hand up, I'm rather attached to the game. (One of the $1000 sponsors)