Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024, 17:39

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon 21. Jan 2013, 19:27 

I personally want to know more about the game engine and its features it will provide as the game. Now although this is not a complete simulation game off of its current description i would like to mention some real life values that should be considered.

Armor VS Weapons
1.Weapons today have evolved to armor penetrating, they also have designed weapon that will penetrate bunkers and explode after penetration. Wil this be a for of weapon or ammo type later in game?

Explossions
2. Will explosions effect floors above and below them to some degree?

Pipes and wiring designs
3. Internally pipes and wiring are protected by the hull. However if say vacume from space were to penetrate a room from damage would the pipes and electronics burst? If so i suggest armor or portective plating upgrade around these pipes and wiring sections.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly i know this a huge longshot at saying this but i would like to see this game to allow players to play as part of the ship. Similar to the Artemis space simulation. If you were to combine these features in game. This would know doubt make the ultimate space simulation game. If you dont know artemis. I directly want to see something similar in this game. It would be a wise move for the develpoer to too look at this!!! Thats right admin take a look at this and see what you can come up with!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naWwik-1aS4