Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Sun 28. Apr 2024, 17:11

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun 27. Oct 2013, 14:28 

Where can I find in writing what the roles can do exacly?

Captain, cyo and sbs team

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun 27. Oct 2013, 18:39 

The Captain is a special unit you can hire to upgrade the ships performance and crew morale.
btw - just having watched "Captain Philips", I am sure I will create a mission to defend your captain from a pirate attack, as well as a rescue operation when your captain has been taken hostage...

Cyo-Units are Artificial Humans, very expensive but robust and powerful. Think Androids in the Alien Trilogy or Replicants in Bladerunner.
They have additional health, dont take much damage from fire and operate without problems in depressurized compartments.

SBS-Team or "Special Boat Service" is a Special Forces Unit trained to infiltrate enemy ships by "jumping", using only a spacesuit and a jetpack. They are completely insane, but fast, silent and effective killers.

PostPosted: Sun 27. Oct 2013, 19:09 

Thanks for your time ratakari :)

PostPosted: Sun 27. Oct 2013, 20:59 

Ratakari wrote:
SBS-Team or "Special Boat Service" is a Special Forces Unit trained to infiltrate enemy ships by "jumping", using only a spacesuit and a jetpack. They are completely insane, but fast, silent and effective killers.

translation essentially halo ODSTs without the OD XD (for non halo fans: Orbital Drop Shock Troopers)

also I'd like to point out how awesome SBS sounds! XD I remember watching the animated clone wars series on teletoon (before the 3d CGI one) way back and there was an episode where the clone trooper's carrier was being destroyed so all the clone troopers exited the ship, jumped the void of space, and landed feet first on the opposing separatist ship and boarded it like that! singularly the most awesome thing I had ever seen. I can't wait to do something like that in SSC!

PostPosted: Mon 28. Oct 2013, 13:51 

Quote:
They are completely insane

thanks, now i know that i'm part of the SBS-Team. :mrgreen:

P.S.: thumb up for the awesome progress in the last months!!