Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024, 17:01

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi id like to donate
PostPosted: Sun 27. Oct 2013, 20:21 

Hi id really like to send you some cash. I dont really mind sending you£30.00- £40.00.
Sadly i had problems with pay pal over a misunderstanding from years ago, i was selling a collectors pc game to some ass who said i miss sold the product. I didn't handle the situation well and i only made things worse. Its not my fault he couldn't get daggerfall to work and i thought £40.00 was a good deal for a mint condition boxed game. I even made thing worse when paypal asked me for the cash back and the buyer failed to send me this fine product back. All my own fault and i am not excepting paypals conditions over my account.
Id really like to send you some cash is there any way you can set up some payment options on desura far different backers.
Darkout does this with fan editions and regular editions.So does survivors ragnorok. Its fine if you can't.

Post subject: Re: Hi id like to donate
PostPosted: Mon 28. Oct 2013, 11:51 

Thanks!
You will be able to preorder the game on Desura with the next update. Dont ask me when it will be out ;)
If you dont use Paypal AND dont have a credit card, I can send you my bank information by mail.

Post subject: Re: Hi id like to donate
PostPosted: Mon 28. Oct 2013, 15:26 

Theres no need to send you your bank details > My Uncle and sister have both offered me the use of there paypap account. It will probably be on friday. If i need any more help ill post again.