Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024, 20:59

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue 27. Jan 2015, 19:39 

My (and not probably only mine) credo: Looking forward to new update of SC, or die trying ! :lol: Any lifestyle changes after finding SC to mention ?

PostPosted: Tue 27. Jan 2015, 22:44 

my "credo" is similar but not the same.

it's more: "looking forward to new update and give all ideas that came in my mind while playing that could make the game better than it is already"

i know that there is many things in store for next update (like enhanced grid system, air and fuel grid) but in the same time i got so many ideas (about defenses, weapons and engine type) , mostly gathered for a sci-fi story i am trying to write (and therefore not directly related to the game itself, which is the reason why i didnt gave them yet.)

PostPosted: Fri 30. Jan 2015, 17:52 

thread moved from 3rd party forum - this should be in general discussions - i have moved the thread to here

PostPosted: Tue 3. Feb 2015, 20:58 

Athenir wrote:
my "credo" is similar but not the same.

it's more: "looking forward to new update and give all ideas that came in my mind while playing that could make the game better than it is already"

i know that there is many things in store for next update (like enhanced grid system, air and fuel grid) but in the same time i got so many ideas (about defenses, weapons and engine type) , mostly gathered for a sci-fi story i am trying to write (and therefore not directly related to the game itself, which is the reason why i didnt gave them yet.)

Can we see that story, when it will be finished ?

PostPosted: Wed 4. Feb 2015, 17:24 

i am still in the "world building" stage but i have some part of the scenario that are going well and some that stall.

however, i can give you some idea of what i am working at. ( it would be long before i start putting spaceships fightings each others)

PS: as it is not based on the game, that part is more desrving to be on the "off topic" section. it can be found thaks to this link: http://www.starshipcorporation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4236