Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Fri 29. Mar 2024, 00:52

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Where is everyone?
PostPosted: Sat 4. Jul 2015, 23:58 

Still, I take time out of my day to check this site for any updates and to be honest that is all that is needed for a very quick update on how things are going. One of the BEST games that I have that does something similar is Automation, they put out a video at least once a week (ok, sometimes it goes a BIT longer like when the crew was on vacation) about what is going on, how the next patch is doing and they are only a 3-4 (maybe 5?) man crew. I can understand if you're one person that this might be a bit much but to go 5 MONTHS without any substantial news (or in this case almost NO news) is NOT good PR. At this stage this game FEELS dead, I know it isnt but without any new updates how are we to know?

PostPosted: Mon 6. Jul 2015, 22:01 

Unreal2004 wrote:
Still, I take time out of my day to check this site for any updates and to be honest that is all that is needed for a very quick update on how things are going. One of the BEST games that I have that does something similar is Automation, they put out a video at least once a week (ok, sometimes it goes a BIT longer like when the crew was on vacation) about what is going on, how the next patch is doing and they are only a 3-4 (maybe 5?) man crew. I can understand if you're one person that this might be a bit much but to go 5 MONTHS without any substantial news (or in this case almost NO news) is NOT good PR. At this stage this game FEELS dead, I know it isnt but without any new updates how are we to know?

correct - some games known as quiet news - means either one man operated company or team - recently Centratation had no updates for while but recently they had to be active again

PostPosted: Thu 9. Jul 2015, 08:31 

I'm sure we'll get an update soon, got to have faith. :D