Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024, 11:34

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: the future skynet?
PostPosted: Wed 10. Oct 2012, 12:04 

i was bored at 7 in the morning and saw yet another thread created by a bot account and thought: hell, why not creat a pointless thread talking about it, if only for jokes.

and so here it is XD

seriously though, has anyone seen the new one? "generators serving the needs of electricity" i gotta admit, i've seen a boatload of these kinds of accounts post all manner of garbled junk, with varying degrees of sucess no less; but i've never seen bot accounts attempt to post anything even slightly relevent to what the forums in question seem to talk about. mind you this thread would have been a lot more convincing in the ideas section and not the general discussion section but still, just think: one day bot accounts will be so well programed they'll be able to make full cohearant sentences almost indistinguishable from real people talking, every now and again posting links that have nothing to do with anything X3 the thought scares me sometimes... then again, I scare myself sometimes ">.>

who knows? maybe we'll invent sentient ad-bots before we invent sentient machines! X3

Post subject: Re: the future skynet?
PostPosted: Wed 10. Oct 2012, 20:15 

Well, at the time bots will act like human we'll be already dead and won't see it anymore but hey... maybe I'm wrong and we can enjoy our ads given by clever spam bots. :P

PostPosted: Thu 11. Oct 2012, 14:16 

There is already a system of home defence called SkyNet. Most probably inspired from the Terminator's Skynet.

PostPosted: Fri 12. Oct 2012, 05:26 

now why'd you have to go off and say that? now i'm gonna be paranoid for life, prolly start making a bomb shelter in my basement thanks to you ._."

:P