Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Thu 25. Apr 2024, 06:22

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon 30. Dec 2013, 07:59 

Of note, I'm being lazy right now so I did not test any of the below bugs to see if they were repeatable, if I get ambitious later I certainly will. Also, as the last bug indicates it could be a 'compatibility mode' issue; however, I did not have this problem with 1.0.6.

-Bug-
There were numerous spots I could not place corridors on the tutorial ship despite (apparently) having plenty of room to place them. Unfortunately I didn't think to get screen shots.

-Bug-
I loaded the Standard Operation, Crew Management scenario and used the ship I designed during the tutorial. It took quite a while for me to be able to interact with anything after the scenario loaded. Once I was able to I clicked on the ship and it turned into a red and green pixel nightmare (thought maybe it was in celebration of Christmas for a minute!!!). Tried messing around with it but the mouse was so sluggish and the only result of me was the screen sometimes toggling between the normal view and the red/green mess. I honestly didn't think to use hotkeys, but without the mouse I figure it wouldn't have done much good anyway.
Attachment:
File comment: Celebrating Christmas in space!
Red-Green.jpg
Red-Green.jpg [ 5.35 KiB | Viewed 4470 times ]

-Bug-
I received the following error messages after exiting the game (through the menus) when I got the red/green ship (see above)
"The Instruction at 0x029a3d32 referenced memory at 0x029a3d32. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program"

"Windows detected that this program did not run correctly. To try and fix the program Windows has applied compatibility setting to this program. Windows will use these setting the next time you run the program."

PostPosted: Mon 30. Dec 2013, 18:36 

The red screen with green rooms can be toggled by pressing the 'G' key.

If done within the ship design part of the game, the rooms, (but not doors), are hidden. This could be useful, perhaps, for looking at your various power/cooling/fuel/air grids, or possibly to view the position of special tiles, (currently only engine tiles in yellow).