Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Fri 29. Mar 2024, 00:00

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Athenir's "Sol-Ex"
PostPosted: Fri 9. Jan 2015, 21:22 

as there was some doubt about the possibility to complete the mission, i started a personnal quest to prove it is possible.

here is my result:

deck C1:

yeah, it's empty. could'nt fit all the needed connection (lift and power) to make that deck useful.

but i am glad i didnt manage something as that deck make the game crash each time i access it during the crew management. ("can't draw the background", it said.)

Deck A2: "bridge" deck

it's the pilot and medic deck.

as there is one medic for each room needing a medic for maintenance, the only patrol to set is one pilot moving between the bridge and the computer core.

Deck A1: main "energy" deck.

it's the deck were most of the energy generators and all the cooling systems can be found.

a patrol of three technician can do the whole maintenance, providing you make them stay in the engine room at least 250 ticks to restore the efficiency to maximum.

Deck B2: main "storage" deck

there is nothing special on that deck except that the technicians working in the engine room of that deck have no specific patrol round. they can therefore be used to do the maintenance for all the rooms that are not included in a maintenance patrol round.

NB: you may notice that i put too many connection on that deck. i didnt saw it up to the moment were i pulled the electric wire in the entirety of the ship and decided not to remove them.

Deck B1: secondary "energy" deck

even though most of the rooms need one or two technicians for their maintenance, this deck need a 4 technician patrol because of the 2 engine room they have to repair all the time. a timer of 300 tick at each engine room is enough to restore them at 100%.

NB: i have manage to get some empty area in front of the ship to place some shields but was unable to place them due to the fact that i already use every ounce of energy and cooling and also the fact that i cant add another generator without overstreching the patrol round, the ship is quite vulnerable in an asteroid encounter. (it's the cooling that pose the most problem as i can to gain energy by shuting off the cargo bays, but cant shut off the rooms that use the cooling without getting a critical failure.)