Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024, 14:04

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Online game idea
PostPosted: Tue 12. Mar 2013, 04:28 

i think you should be able to choose a country and each country has one leader and you could vote for it like a democracy and each country could have attributes that would be really cool in the online game. thanks for reading this post plz post if you like it or not

Post subject: Re: Online game idea
PostPosted: Sat 16. Mar 2013, 07:10 

Well this idea could be good in later development but in the start of the online beta this could be redundant or easily overpowered if the attributes were a little weird. The reason i say it's good for late game development is because right now if he added it in early game beta then people could easily hack into the game or edit it's files to give them overpowered attributes, or Ratakari (Not being mean btw just stating my opinion) Could accidently make some attributes easily overpowered but in late game development he will have allot of time to carefully think about and apply these attributes.

"I'm watching you punk"
"Really? I'm watching me too sir!"

PostPosted: Fri 22. Mar 2013, 05:13 

king is right, this is more of a full release idea than an alpha or beta idea but it might be nice depending on what ratakari has planned but i think "countries" and "leaders" isn't quite right for this game. remember, we play as the owner of a company that creates blueprints for varying types of spacefaring craft, i agree that it would be cool to choose "factions" maybe and maybe get a bonus but it doesn't make all that much sense, to me anyway, for the owner of such a company to be the leader of a whole faction XD

still, depending on how ratakri has the online planned i just might +1 this (or a similar) idea

PostPosted: Tue 26. Mar 2013, 23:58 

Dont think of it as a faction think of it as a Buisness alliance

PostPosted: Sat 11. May 2013, 23:28 

Were the coorperation we choose which faction we sell too. However for multiplayer depending how many people play this online, it would be cool to have 3 or 4 factions. like an imperial faction a rebel faction, a pirate faction, and independant. Then if your independent you take contracts eith any faction, pirates would have things required in ships for boarding parties and disabling without destroying (add ion cannons in game?) rebel faction would focus on speed sabatage, and the imperial faction would focus on large ships with plenty of redundancy and firepower. it all depends on the amount of people that play the game

PostPosted: Sun 30. Oct 2016, 00:52 

Somehow when I think of online Starship Corp it always comes to mind a global design event where countries compete for better specific designs every month.