Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024, 18:57

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon 10. Oct 2016, 00:04 

After playing the game for some time, I started making a list of small things that could have a nice impact on gameplay. Will probably keep updating this post.

1 - Date and time next to save files. Would be nice to see this info when loading a game, especially for people that have lots of diferent saves and/or have just crashed, to see if the autosave is more recent than the save they made.

2 - On the market, besides the silver star on bids we are participating, there could be a golden star on the ones we are leading. This would make it easier to track them and change the bids on the ones we are not, especially when you receive lots of 'have been undercut' messages.

3 - Hotkey to close mails. Suggestion number 2 remembered me of this one. It's good when you just want to advance the time and have a lot going on regarding research/bidding/etc. After some time of playing it's annoying to go and click the close mail button and then click on the resume game, and etc.
Nevermind this one, I found that pressing enter will close the mails.

4 - An auto-fill button for hull armor would be nice. It would fill all free slots of the external hull with armor or other things as they become avaiable.

I had more in mind and will update as I remember. :)