Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024, 21:24

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri 21. Sep 2012, 03:02 

I was wondering if there will be a clan/Corporation Alliance system kind of like the clans on normal games that have online play and if so would you be able to start a corporation war?

Second i was wondering if we kill only the crew in a ship would we keep the ship and be able to research it's design and be able to build more of it? This way pirating(the game kind not the illegal kind) will allow you to build enemy ships.

Third Will we be able to design our own fighter/boarding ships? You know the ones that come out of a hanger because if so then this can also add to the pirating(again game kind not illegal kind) can become even more intuitive.

"I'm watching you punk"
"Really? I'm watching me too sir!"

Post subject: Re: 3 ideas or questions
PostPosted: Sun 23. Sep 2012, 07:24 

1. oh yes!
2. definitely!
3. I think boarding craft will be too small for "design", but I´ll think about it. There should definitely be a lot of types of shuttles to choose from

Post subject: Re: 3 ideas or questions
PostPosted: Mon 24. Sep 2012, 06:46 

Ratakari wrote:
3. I think boarding craft will be too small for "design", but I´ll think about it. There should definitely be a lot of types of shuttles to choose from

The more customization you give, the more players will be able to get into the game. It would be awfully cool to have boarding ships that are either heavily armored, or incredibly fast, or maybe a combination of the two.