Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024, 22:39

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Power Failure: No Air
PostPosted: Mon 2. May 2016, 01:38 

So, I've noticed that even if I have Life Support on its own dedicated power circuit, after getting that generator online and it has power...the ship still doesn't have air.

Which means that larger ships, with more than 4 reactors* are going to experience crew death in this mission even though life support is turned on!

Is this intentional or an oversight?

*I just did a small ship with 5 techs and had them split into 2 groups and even though one of those groups got the reactor powering the front upper deck (which had the life support, the circuit independent from the rest of the ship) operational in about 15 seconds, they were still suffocating until all three of the other reactors were online. And even then it was close, one of the pilots was down to about 3 hp (and the reactor was barely online: 48% damage!).

PostPosted: Sun 8. May 2016, 19:55 

its bug - so please tell me which verison?

PostPosted: Wed 18. May 2016, 05:12 

Oh, hm. Lets see...

The version on my steam account is 0.9.9 and just double checked that the issue is still present...

Sort of?

Here's what's going on in 0.9.9:
- After bringing life support back online the powered rooms will supply crew with oxygen (their bar refills to 2) but they continue to take damage as if they were suffocating.
- Unpowered rooms lack O2 entirely.

Unpowered rooms I could kinda see (the fans are blowing in that room) but with the way breeches work (sucking all of the air out of the entire deck all at once) I'm a little skeptical.