Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024, 21:14

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri 21. Jul 2017, 09:12 

on CTD error above, as game just hung and had to ctr alt del to get out of it, had to again re validate files to replace to that were either corrupt or missing

PostPosted: Fri 21. Jul 2017, 09:43 

trying to get my head around why i crashes so often for me tbh

not sure if it's a windows 10 issue or just a combo of my testing habits, as i do tend to try some daft things at times

but even the most basic of them, like using the in
game cheats to add more money so i can alter more and better designs crashes it, which is odd as it was the developer who gave me the cheats to use and said in his words it would help and sorry to not have given them to me earlier, lol, using them crashed it more often :( not less

ah well, i'll keep trying, as i do love a challenge

i'm 99% sure it doesn't like 1920x1080 at all, as using it on any test after any length of time breaks it with a ctd

game also doesn't like dpi scaling in windows 10, so have altered that, as on my size it's 144 DPI (150 percent) running at 1920x1080, while i can turn it off, games looks blurred on default size, so not as good, but for now i'll test on that as it's more stable, but as most use mine in steam in number overall as the default, better that the game fully supports it

but will carry on and see what else i can do to make it more stable, as others don't seem to be able to break it as often as i can, or post as many bugs or error codes, so i think it's not me, but maybe a combo on dpi screen size and win 10 that maybe giving me more errors and codes to post

posted this to my boss surtur, so now both have the same info

edited and extra

seems if i test on the default size, leave the game txt blurry it's more stable, and use no inbuilt cheats and just edit the save, it last for longer in testing, but not by much tbh either, as over time i can go into a menu, any of them and then go out, so in and out of a few and game doesn't like it and either crashes of gives an error code, which then steam needs to re validate the game again and re download some missing files, 1 most of the time, but 2 more times than i care to remember