Starship Corporation

Support Forum
It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024, 13:50

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu 11. Dec 2014, 18:06 

This video shows the design of a ship using the improved grid system, enabling the supply of power and cooling as well as fuel, air and water.
The fuselage used is the GAT-5, one of the large mining vessels. It contains 6185 m2 of construction space on 3 decks.

PostPosted: Thu 11. Dec 2014, 18:30 

beautiful new ship ratakari I love it! but just looking at it I can already see what I pain in the ass it will be to keep that ship alive on yellow alert missions >.< keep it coming!

A question if I may: since fuel, water, and air now all need supply lines I can presume their are deck connectors for those new supply lines? how will this affect smaller ship designs? on small two deck ships like in the pre-alpha there was barely enough room for everything we needed, I fear these new connector rooms may make some of those designs implausible.... I'm not against it though just a worry wart XD

PostPosted: Thu 11. Dec 2014, 19:39 

Quote:
I can presume their are deck connectors for those new supply lines

of course. but you have to research or buy them ;)

PostPosted: Thu 11. Dec 2014, 20:01 

very nice ship - so tram system could help transport to distant locations very quickly but this one looks impressive i would play with it

PostPosted: Sun 14. Dec 2014, 14:36 

Ratakari wrote:
Quote:
I can presume their are deck connectors for those new supply lines

of course. but you have to research or buy them ;)

So, If I get it right, there will be limited supply of unresearched rooms and system research in the next update. I have't thought, that this game can have another features, which would make this game more awesome. I was gravely mistaken. Amazing job !

PostPosted: Mon 15. Dec 2014, 11:00 

Ooooooh!

Will there be an option to toggle random events in, say, sandbox game type? Like when you have the AI going crazy, invaders or asteroids, etc

PostPosted: Tue 16. Dec 2014, 01:24 

Zeih wrote:
Ooooooh!

Will there be an option to toggle random events in, say, sandbox game type? Like when you have the AI going crazy, invaders or asteroids, etc

would be great idea to test everything example you set the start point and you can chose where ship is going and make sure all is goes well